Returns and Refund Policy
I love Africa Market offers a 10-day return window for items that meet the requirements for return. Please contact us as soon as possible via our customer service or send us an email within the window of delivery so our team can work with you and the seller to get a resolution.
To begin your return process, follow the steps below.
1. Send a complaint to email@example.com
2. Make sure to take pictures of the item after delivery, showing the defective areas if any.
3. Upload images to our customer service return Email address as a means of evidence, Specifically stating your reason for return.
4. We will Contact the seller if the item is not our brand and have the seller offer you a replacement; if that works for you, if you insist on a refund we will then start processing the return of the item to the seller once your claim is validated.
5. We will provide a means of retrieving the item from you and a tracking number will be given to you to enable you to track the status of your return
6. After confirmation of item receipt by the seller, I Love Africa Market will try to settle the issue only by notifying the Seller to resolve the issue As soon as possible and as its sole responsibility without any further obligation on I Love Africa Market.
7. I Love Africa Market will then process your refund.
Note: For items that belong to I Love Africa, our resolution team will resolve issues after receipt of items and process refunds.